Friday, May 13, 2011

You Are Beautiful

This morning I woke up in a terrible mood and did not want to eat yet again. My computer was on the nightstand so I decided to do a little surfing before I got up. The first site I went to was Operation Beautiful, one of my favorite sites. I'm so glad I did because looking through the notes helped me find the strength to get up and eat. And yes, I carry around a stack of Post-Its and leave messages in random places :0)

I also want to say thank you for the feedback I've been receiving. I've been told that readers like the fact that I'm so open and honest, that I show that recovery is not an easy road, that my writing gets better with every post and (the compliment that I find most touching) that I am an inspiration to others. Hearing all of those things make me want to continue writing. I began this because I find it therapeutic but also in the hopes that it would help someone else out there. So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment