Friday, July 8, 2011

I Should Scream Just to See What Happens.....

My team tells be to be honest and stop hiding how I think and feel. So what do I say when someone asks me how I'm doing? "Well, I am ripping myself apart emotionally and all I want to do is curl up into the smallest ball possible and hide in the corner. Thanks for asking!" I wish I could say that. Really I lie and tell them I'm ok or fine; isn't that what they want to hear? Maybe the problem is that I never feel that I'm heard when I do answer honestly. I have the feeling I could scream at the top of my lungs "I AM NOT OK!" and no one would hear me. If you're not going to hear what I say and everyone wants me to say I'm fine, don't come to me when it all falls apart and say "But you seemed to be doing so well, you said you were fine. What happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment