Friday, April 29, 2011

Intelligent Women Are Sexy Women

I love being a woman, you couldn't pay me enough to be a man. I was never much of a "girly-girl," I didn't care about hair, clothes or make-up until recently, and I've always been closer to my guy friends than I am to my girl friends. I've always hated the fact that so many girls and women, who are extremely intelligent,  become giggling idiots the moment a guy comes into the room. Do guys really fall for the stupid girl act or do they see through it but accept it because it boosts their egos? Probably depends on the guy.

I don't do the stupid girl act, I am a self proclaimed nerdy girl. I've met quite a few guys who are initially attracted to me based upon my looks, but the moment I start talking about what I went to college for (Geography/Natural Resource Management), current events, science, law, basically anything that proves I'm not a stupid girl, they become intimidated and walk away. There have been a few exceptions though. The last guy I dated left science magazines out around his house for me to read because he knew I enjoyed that sort of thing. The fact that he recognized and accepted that I'm intelligent made him even more attractive in my mind.

So, to all the intelligent women out there (that's ALL of you), be proud of your intelligent, nerdy, geeky selves. Intelligent women are sexy women!

No comments:

Post a Comment