Sunday, August 14, 2011

Keeping Busy

So what have I been up to?
- 4 doctors appointments each week
- Volunteering at the ferret rescue shelter at least twice a week
- Practically living at Starbucks looking for work (in the process of coordinating an interview for a   manger position at Enterprise, keep your fingers crossed)
- Re-wrote and posted my resume on countless recruiter sites, green sites, general work sites, etc
- Studying to take the Associate Environmental Professional certification (some day I'll be able to afford it)
- Researching environmental and green collar jobs (consulting?)
- Brushing up on my environmental science, sustainability and environmental law skills
- Trying to find ways to pay the bills (not going well....)
- Reading the free text books I downloaded on environmental technology, management, planning, etc
- Trying really hard not to snap at people who tell me they "know how I feel" or "understand what I'm
      going through." Really You do? Have you cried over a rice cake? How about weighing yourself
      50 times a day and recording it religiously in a notebook? Or do you stand in front of the mirror
      pinching yourself a hundred times a day? No, you haven't done any of those things? THEN SHUT
      THE HELL UP!!! Basically I avoid everyone at all costs, I like being alone anyway.

My insurance company decided to cover my nutrionist after all, mixed feelings about that. I'm sure my treatment team was involved in this considering the fit they through when it happened, blargh. I was told by the team that they want to keep me on a "tighter leash." Like they don't control almost every aspect of my life as it is?

Still as angry as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment